Sunday, August 5, 2012

Internet Back Up!

Long week, it has been.  I have been melting like crazy but had no internet to tell you guys how everything was ... if you guys have Windstream and can switch to another company, I highly suggest that you do. Sadly, if I want internet, I'm stuck with Windstream.  Only company that will service my apartment.  *Sad sigh*. 

BACK TO WAX! 

Front Porch:

Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream-  To be honest, I bought this on a whim for the Pineapple + Coconut mixture.  I really don't like other ice cream blends that I have tried from Front Porch, so I was somewhat hesitant to try this when I brought it out.  However, there is something about the balance of creamy sweetness and the pineapple coconut mixture that makes it really really good!!! :)  I would get this in a fourpack next time Angie adds it!! Its wonderful! Nice and strong!

I haven't been melting anything else from Front Porch because I have been trying to find other vendors with bigger scent lists to order from.  I still like my Front Porch every now and again. :)

Shayz Scentz:

Pineapple Pappy- This one was really nice!! A very nice pineappley, but not super, in your face, HI I'm PINEAPPLE, kind of scent.  It was pineapple with a sort of clean scent with it.  I realize that doesn't make sense but thats what I got out of it.  :)

Discinctly Pink:
Brown Sugar Waffle- I am a skeptic when it comes to food scents.  How realistic can a piece of wax come to replicating a food smell?  Especially with some of these scents like bacon or beer (shudders!), not that I would buy a beer or bacon scent, I'm not even fond of those scents in the actual food/drink.  But this, is spot-on waffle!  I could smell the maple syrup (not too heavy, which is perfect for me!) with brown sugar.  It was such a comfort scent!!  It actually made me crave some orange juice or coffee!! Talk about powerful stuff!! lol

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard:
Pink Kaleidoscope-
This one is FANTASTIC!! I got a six pack of these tarts (There were no singles) but am glad that I got a six pack!  I ordered during a sale but didn't take advantage of the sale.  (Not enough $$$ and wanted to try YOCC out first!)  It is Pink Sugar, Toasted Marshmallow, and Key Lime Pie!  Its fantastic, throws well, and is so pretty!!


No-Name Vendor:

Pink Passion- This one was in a destash package and I have no idea what vendor it came from.  But it smells like Pink Marshmallows.  A very nice scent!! Since I have no idea where it came from, I can't say whether or not I'd like to try the vendor out and make an order myself, but its OK :)  I'm pretty sure some other vendors have Pink Marshmallow scents!!



I think thats it for now, atleast thats all I can remember!! I have another destash package coming my way with my first of Lasting Scent Candles (LSC and Butterfly Lane tarts!!! I am a total cheapo, and usually don't like to spend alot at one place and hate paying shipping too, so destashes are great to try the expensive tarts!! :D :D   I am also planning on making a Haley's Heavenly Scents (HHS) order for my birthday (August 22nd!)  Here's what I am plotting to get:

Grandma's Zucchini Bread
Juniper Breeze
Mrs. Clause Cookies
Orange Sherbert
Pleasingly Pumpkin
Peach Margarita
Pink Waffle Cone

Pink Sangria
Pink Serpendipty
Smores
Strawberry Bread Pudding

Toasted Vanilla Bean Zucchini
Vanilla Cinnamon
Whipped Blueberry
SAMPLER PACKS
PINK SUGAR
Toasted Zucchini Bread
Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte


I am thinking about my two free 6packs.  One, maybe D&G Light Blue.  I will let Barry pick out the second one :)

I can't wait!! I love getting wax, makes it feel like Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment