Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shayz Scentz and YOCC

Hey everyone!!

I am melting KnB Ginger Lime.  I don't smell any ginger in it but its got a nice light limey scent!! I really like it!

Well I have gotten my Shayz Scentz order and my Ye Olde Candle Cubbard  order!!!

Shayz Scentz, I got on sale.  Free shipping with $20 instead of $25.  I got a bunch of great scents!!!



I have two Sunny Samples in Bit By Love.  I didn't end up liking the Cherry Limeade ones (surprising but true) so I am giving those to my MIL

Scent Shots are....

Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cinnamon Toast
Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee
Almond Cake
Pink Dreams
Fruity Slices
Pumpkin Buttercream
Pink Chica
Pink Marshmallows
Pumpkin Butta
Pumpkin Crunch Cookies
Crystal Light Watermelon Lemonade
Pink Sugar
Crazy Citrus
Pineapple Pappy
Pink Watermelon Surprise
Pink Grapefruit
Bedtime Snack
Pink Mousse

My freebies were Spicy Vanilla Almond and Apple & Caramel.  Not fond of the Apple & Caramel but Spicy Vanilla Almond smells great!!!  To be honest, EVERYTHING smells great!!! I am letting them cure for a little bit (I love me a nice strong tart!) then I am going to town on melting them!!

Then I got my Ye Olde Candle Cubbard order!! I ordered one 6pack of Pink Kaleidoscope, which was blended by a suggestion from Trish Anderson-Aguilar.  Its a great mix of Key Lime Pie, Pink Sugar, and Toasted Marshmallow!  And the detail on these tarts are so cool!!




I am still waiting on Aunt Nena's, Missy's (won't get Missy's until probably this week because I ordered while she was on vacation!) and a destash package that I am hoping to get tomorrow!! Can't wait!! Will keep you guys updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment