Thursday, July 5, 2012

Arrival of HHS and KnB

Hi Everyone!

Today has been a great day for me.  I got two packages in the mail today! One was KnB Candles and Gifts and the other was Haley's Heavenly Scents!

The first one I got was KnB Candles and Gifts!  I drew the picture below for a contest and won a whole box of tarts!  Considering I have never tried KnB tarts before, this was a great way to try them, for FREE!!! Nothing beats free!



To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a whole box.  I was more expecting a large envelope or something of that nature.  I mean, come on, a WHOLE box of tarts... for free?  In my mind, it didn't seem logical.  But low and behold, a BOX of tarts!!  I didn't wait to open that baby up!!  I was peeling at the tape all the way up the stairs to my third story apartment.  I didn't pick out any scents or anything so I had no clue what was in the box (besides meltable wax!).  When I laid it all out, here's what I had in store for me!!

                                   


Here are the scents that there was:  Strawberry, Apricot Freesia, Green Tea, Campfire, Winter Candy Apple, Mango & Mandarin, Candy Corn, Fireside Embers, Very Sexy For Her, Very Sexy for Him, Prickly Pear, Apple Butter, Strudel & Spice, Blueberry Muffins, Buttermilk Pancakes, Sun & Sand, Beachwalk, Apple Brandy Fig, Cucumber Melon. Strawberry Jam, Cotton Candy, Green Apple, Ginger Lime, All About Me, Toasted Marshmallow, Jelly Bean, Zombie Punch, Moonlight Path, and Concord Grape! 

There were some that I put in a stash to give my mother-in-law for her birthday, since I am giving her a tart warmer from Yankee for it.  And what good is a tart burner if you have no tarts to melt?  So the ones I wasn't crazy about or didn't smell strong, I put in a bag for her.

I haven't really melted any yet.  I will definitely give my reviews when I do!!

Now for the one I had ordered and picked out scents and all!

Haley's Heavenly Scents!!

She shipped via UPS.  And UPS never comes to my door, they usually just leave it at the apartment office.  But for some reason, they brought it to my door this time.  I won't complain, I was very pleased.  I wonder if they'll continue doing it!  Of course, I grabbed up my package and opened it right away!! I could smell THROUGH the package, something wonderful!!
                                         


I got Whipped Peaches & Cream, Blueberry Hotcakes, Dream Angels, Pure Seduction, Fresh Baked Bread, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, Zucchini Bread, Chai Tea, Pink Sands, Fruit Slices, Cotton Candy, Lemon Lavender, Whipped Pumpkin Spice Latte, Coconut, Endless Love, Pink Keylime Waffle Cone, Toasted Marshmallow, Blackberry Fizz, Lemon Chiffon, Hawaiian Splash, Pink Sugared Strawberry, Pink Sugar, White Cake, Prairie Kitchen, Pistachio Pudding, Blonde Moment, Whipped Wildberry Scone, and my two free 6packs were ButtermilkPancakes and Coconut. My freebie tart cup was Coconut Vanilla Bean Noel!  They all smell so STRONG and yummy!!

There were only two that I decided against and those were Endless Love and Lemon Lavender.  The Endless Love smelled more "mature" than I would have liked.  Lemon Lavender smelled more herbal than perfumey.  Which is OK for some people but I am not an herbal person.  Its OK.  26/28 scents winners without having smelled them prior to ordering, I figure I did PRETTY well! 

I am melting Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue RIGHT NOW.  Its not really strong, but I get nice whiffs of NICE smell!!!  And I also heard I'm supposed to let them cure.  Which I am, I am just impatient and wanted to melt one RIGHT AWAY!! lol So I'll melt another one in a week and really have a review!! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE HHS and WILL be reordering from her!! I already have a second order list for HHS.  Alot of bakery, whipped, and pumpkin scents.  lol

If you guys have scents that you like from these vendors, let me know in the comments, and I'll try them out!!

By the way, shout out to those who told me to try out Pink Sugar by HHS, THANK YOU!!  WIll be trying that one once these all are cured!


No comments:

Post a Comment