Sunday, July 22, 2012

HHS, KnB Candles and Gifts, and Sniff My Tarts

I haven't posted in a little while and figured it was high time I did so since I got some tart packages in!!

I got Haley's Heavenly Scents, KnB Candles and Gifts, AND Sniff My Tarts package!! So so so happy with all of these!!

HHS, Sniff My Tarts, and KnB all needed to cure.  So I let them do so.  I also got a Missy's Tempting Tarts order!  I will let you know what I have tried so far!!

Haley's Heavenly Scents!

Chai Tea- This one, even after curing for a week, was still a good bit weak.  I was saddened by this because I wanted a nice mellow tea scent.  But its weak on cold throw too.  Its too bad because it smells so nice!!

Blonde Moment- This one was champagne with raspberries and cranberries.  I'm not sure if I got raspberries and cranberries but this one was definitely bubbly which probably skewed my perception of cranberry and raspberry.  Its a very pretty scent, smells fruity and sparkly!!  

Light Blue- This one is my FAVORITE of the perfume dupe scents!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent!! I tried it right out of the box without curing, so of course it wasn't that strong, but I still got nice big whiffs of this scent even without the curing.  So SO going on my reorder list!

Dream Angels- This is pretty and soft.  Even though I think I like Pure Seduction better, this one was a nice scent :)

Pure Seduction- This one was medium throw and smelled like bubble gum perfume.  Nine times out of ten, I hate bubble gum.  I don't even like to chew/eat it.  But this scent is unique because I like it.  It doesn't make me gag.  Its nice and girly.

Buttermilk Pancakes- I got this as one of my free clamshell 6pack.  I put it on and I actually love it.  This is a nice mellow relaxing comfort scent.  Even for you non-bakery lovers out there, if you like mellow scents to relax to, even to have as a rainy day scent, this is a good one :)

KnbGifts!

JellyBean- The tart itself is SO cute!! It had red, yellow, green, and blue layers on it!  It smells so good in the package, I figured, OK I'll take a chance on it.  I'm glad I did.  It smells just like jelly beans.  So yummy.  And its strong!! This is a great scent to order from KnB!

Sniff My Tarts!

Mango Pop- This one smells just like a mango smoothie!  Its not as strong as Black Cherry Bomb but its really a nice scent.  I have found with this scent, that I like mango scents!! Very good scent!!

Black Cherry Bomb- *falls over self* I'll put it plain and simple.  This is an amazing scent.  Ah-MAZING scent!! If you would have asked me a week ago how I liked cherry scents, I would have turned up my nose and said, "Oh no, no cherry scents for me!"  However, this scent makes your place smell like Twizzlers!! Its a candy cherry, no medicine smell about it!! Its amazing and this scent, I would order in a loaf!!

Missy's Tempting Tarts!

Vanilla Grapefruit- I'm a grapefruit fanatic, and this is wonderful!! I like getting it in the palm versus soy because I don't like to wait for them to cure if I don't have to.  lol VANILLA GRAPEFRUIT ROCKS!! I hope to try some more grapefruit blends soon!! But this is wonderful!

I have orders coming from a bunch of different places.  I have them coming from Shayz Scents, Ye Olde Candle Cubbard, Aunt Nena's Candles and Things, Missy's Tempting Tarts (yes another!) and Front Porch.  So another post will be within the next couple of weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment