Monday, July 2, 2012

Bath and Body Works Sale Haul

I love to frequent the Bath and Body Works Facebook page.  This seems to be the one and only place that you can find out about sales (BEFORE they happen)!!  I have been seeing people say that most everything that has been 50% off up until now is going to be 75% off.  That means the Rays of Citrus, Peach Sparkle, and Sunkissed Berry.  It means the Wild Garden Collection.  It means some of the candles: 3wicks and 4oz.  It means candle holders and some other random stuff. 

I was riding home from work (and as luck would have it, I pass by a Bath and Body Works store on my way home) and I made a quick decision to swerve into the parking lot to see if everyone was right.

They WERE!  I have been watching the Leaves Pedestal candle holder since it was marked 50% off.  They didn't look like they were selling well, but my luck is that, thats what I think, and then they're GONE by the time they could have been marked down for 75% off.  And at first, I didn't see them.  I had to ask a sales associate.  They led me over to them and asked, "Are these what you are looking for?"  I about leapt in excitement.  I probably looked so silly.  I bet you all have had products that make you literally gasp and shriek in excitement!  Haha, I totally have.


I got one, because its so pretty and I got a different one that was marked down to 75% off a week or so back.  I got a Passionflower 3-wick too, 75% off.  If you guys don't know, its rare to see some 75% off 3wicks.  Grab aas many as you can because they don't last long!!! I grabbed the last Wild Citrus Sunflower TMC, 1 mini WCS spray, 3 WCS fullsize shower gels, 1 Wild Berry Tulips mini spray, 1 fullsize Peach Sparkle spray, 1 Peach Sparkle shower gel for $21.00 after my survey coupon!! Very very happy purchaser today!  I used my giftcard that I got for a contest on BBW's Facebook page.  So in all, nothing out of pocket.  Here is what my sink looks like now. 

I also got my Front Porch tarts today!!!  FINALLY!!! I was waiting and waiting and waiting. But it was so worth it.  I had to bring them with me to work, (because I checked the mail on the way to work for fear if they were in the mailbox for too long, they would melt) and you can smell Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread everytime you passed by.  YUMMY!

I have it in my warmer (just put it in) and I can already smell it!!  I have a feeling this is going to be a favorite, despite its unique pairing together.  I also got:

DISCLAIMER/WARNING!!!: No review shall be final upon cold sniff!!!
  • Glazed Jelly Donut - I smell the jelly cold sniff, for sure.  And I can smell some underlying bakery smell.  I want to smell this one warm for sure, but cold, mostly the glazed jelly.  Yummy smelling though!!
  • Peach Cobbler- I smell peach.  No cobbler cold sniff.  Its a very light smell cold too.  I'm hoping the cobbler part comes out when it melts and has a thunderous throw!
  • Fresh Baked Bread- I can definitely see this one smelling like fresh baked bread when it becomes melted.  I think bread is very difficult to replicate in smell for tarts because there are so many different types of breads and not all of them smell the same.  But what I do smell cold sniff, is the yeastiness of what could be a very good bread smell.  I shall wait to melt it to see what I really think of it!!  In my opinion, I think Angie should have a honey butter scent to put with the Fresh Baked Bread scent.  That would be absolutely yummy!!
  • Blackberry Bread - This one smells tart cold.  Which is good, I like blackberries, smell and taste (the actual fruit, not the tart lol!)  Like with Frosted Prairie Bread, which I only smelled soft cherries cold, I think the bread part will come out when melting.  I am interested to see how this one plays out!

Lemon Cookies- This one, hmmm...  I get a faint lemon with a sweetness of cookies cold.  I don't know about this one.  Which is strange because I usually love sugary lemon scents (Lemon Vanilla by Bath and Body Works <3 <3 <3) but it doesn't smell like I thought it would. 


I hope you guys enjoyed.  If you have ordered any tarts, let me know which ones to try!  I still have Haley's Heavenly Scents on the way, and KnB Candles and Gifts tarts on the way too.  I'm trying one vendor at a time.  Next on my list is Sniff My Tarts, Butterfly Lane, or Lasting Scent Candles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment