Saturday, June 30, 2012

Front Porch and Slatkin

I've been working like a dog.  But I've been melting once my dear husband goes to work.  So here's what I've been melting (over the course of a few days, of course!)

Front Porch-
Frosted Prairie Bread: YUMMY!  I personally run the other way from cherry scents, super sweet scents, most bakery scents etc etc.  But this cherry sweet bakery scent is WONDERFUL!  You know that smell that comes from maraschino cherries?  It's that only softened a little bit by the "bread" in the scent.  It is delicious!! Absolutely wonderful, and I recommend it to anyone who asks!

Lemonberry Crumble: This one smells good.  A nice blend of blueberry and lemon.  I only wish it were a little stronger.  But still a great scent!! :)

Funnel Cake: This is my kind of cake scent.  Its not TOO sweet but its sweet just like actual cake!  Nice and strong!! I smelled it from my front door from my bedroom! Delicious!!  I recommend this one too to bakery lovers and nonbakery lovers alike. 

Slatkin and Co-
Starfruit Crush: I love this scent.  I really do.  If anyone has had a behaving Starfruit Crush out there, let me know.  Because I have maybe 6 and the couple that I have burned, have been mischeviously bad burners!!  I couldn't keep my wicks lit! I have a feeling I am going to have to chop up all of the ones I bought for tarts.  I guess it could be worse....

Summer Watermelon: For all of you watermelon lovers, this is the ULTIMATE in Watermelon!! It smells like Jolly Rancher Watermelon!! It is delicious and I hoarded this baby!! It didn't make it past the test stage (I have NO IDEA why!) so it didn't make it into all stores.  But those of us who were fortunate enough to have ordered it, have been pretty happy with it (from what I've seen in posts and comments!)  Absolutely Delicious!

I believe thats all that I have melted up to this point.  I have FP's Funnel Cake in now and enjoying the yumminess!! Its still going after 24 hours!  Yum! Yum! Yum!  lol

I added a few more tarts to my Haley's Heavenly Scents Order.  I can't remember RIGHT off hand, but this is what I THINK I ordered.  lol

Pink Sugar
Hawaiian Punch
Pink Strawberries
Prairie Kitchen
I am hoping that Janet from Haley's Heavenly Scents ships it out on Monday.  But I think I can be patient.  I am just really excited to get them!!

Thats all tonight!! Hope you guys enjoy!! Let me know what you are burning/melting!!









No comments:

Post a Comment