Sunday, November 11, 2012

November, November, November!

Another week has come and gone and we are now one week closer to Thanksgiving.  Can anyone believe it is a week and a half away?  I know, I know, I am as shocked as you.  My husband and I are probably doing our own thing at the house, with a small turkey in the crock-pot, homemade mashed potatoes, and something like corn for a vegetable.  We are probably having our Thanksgiving in a week ... Barry has to work THanksgiving morning and night... UGH!  But I get it off (Yay!)

I went to Olive Garden yesterday... here's my husband and I there.  We LOVE the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara.  Has anyone tried it?  Its absolutely TDF!


So wax and melts.  You guys know during the week I try to melt, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.  I am SUPER tired when I get home!  So here's what I remember actually being able to melt:

Cinnamon Vanilla by HHS- <3
Poison Pie by HHS- 50% like.  Its OK but wouldn't order it again.  Too much blueberry smell for me
Pink Marshmallow Cake by Butterfly Lane- <3 Going to get a loaf in this when she gets pans.  LOVE!
Pink Sugar by Angel-Made-Scents- I love any pink sugar scent.  :D
Pink Marshmallow by Shayz Scentz- <3 Definite reorder!
Spiced Cranberries by HHS-<3 Reorder in 6pack
Marshmallow Fireside by Slatkin- There is never going to be a scent that is as good as this!! <3 <3 <3
Pumpkin Patch by Slatkin- <3
Mrs Clause Cookies by HHS- There are lot of people who love this scent, but I am not one of them.
Granma's Toasty Marshmallow Zucchini Bread by HHS- I think this is the spicy zucchini bread, but it was GOOD!  I am sooo surprised... but its so great!!! Love Love Love!
Creamy Chai Latte by Lasting Scent Candle- This is sooooooo wonderful.  I am so glad I got two!  I got this and GTMZB by HHS in a destash!! mmmm mmmm mmm!!

I can't remember anything else at the moment.  I got my Haley's order!!!

I got:

6pack of Vanilla Cinnamon
6pack of Celtic Moonspice
6pack of Monkey Farts and Granma's Creamy Zucchini Bread
6pack of Apple Cinnamon and Sugar Cookie Cone
1 Cup in Candy Cane Noel - this smells like Marshmallow Peppermint from Slatkin from last year!
1 Cup of Granma's Creamy VBN Bread
1 Cup of Poison Pie
1 Cup of Light Blue by D&G- I have gotten this before... but was so excited to let it cure last time.  I want to make sure that it is stronger when it cures before I get it in a six pack.  It is really good though.  Gotta be patient enough to let it cure this time!
1 Cup of Cinnamon Doughnuts- This is the only one I did not like!  I thought it was going to be a Slatkin Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut dupe.  I do not like this one at all.

Can't wait to try them out and make ANOTHER Haley's order!! It seems like I am always wanting to make another order or I'm waiting on an order!  HHS has my wallet and taken it by STORM!  lol

I also went to Bath and Body Works yesterday in a different mall.  They had it all set up for Forever Red.  I was lucky enough to have just gotten paid.  I got two Forever Red HFO's, 2 Frosted Cranberry HFO's, and 2 Marshmallow Fireside HFO's.  My husband and I have been on a Marshmallow Fireside kick lately and don't want to be without it... EVER!  I also participated in B3G3 and got 4 Cashmere Glow shower gels, 1 Paris Amour TMC and 1 Cashmere Glow TMC.  Used survey coupons both times!

Also went to TJMAXX and scored a Peppermint Mocha Swirl candle for $8!

I ALSO got to go to a bigger and better Walmart.  THEY HAD MY WARMERS!!! The Holiday ones!! I had my heart set on the Santa Claus one... but then I saw the Snowman one that GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! *GASP!!** I had to have it.  Here's my pretty newbie all lit up with HHS Spiced Cranberries!





Can't wait to hear people's Thanksgiving plans and what you are MELTING for Thanksgiving!!! I still haven't decided.  Maybe something cidery....

Thanks so much for reading!! Have a great week and should be making another post on Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment