Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday Weekend Madness!

I have seen EVERYONE posting their Black Friday hauls!! And I will do no different.  This is because I went FRIDAY night instead of Thursday night, even after Walmart, Home Depot, and the mall was picked over... and I STILL got most of what I wanted!! Either my tastes are not the same as the masses... or I just SCORED BIG TIME!! I prefer the latter... but don't care which one realistically.  Haha!

OK Wal-Mart:

Rival Mini Chopper: $3.88 -(I had went on Thanksgiving and hid one of these, knowing they would be gone!  It was still in my hiding place when I got there Friday night!! I was soooo happy!! And dancing around, I won't lie! HA!)
Iron Man DVD- $1.96 - I'm pretty sure we got the last one!! That was a GREAT find! We love Iron Man!
Stanley 150 piece Socket Set- $50- This is one of Barry's Christmas presents, and we were looking at some smaller ones.  Seriously, a 30piece was $15.  It was so much better to get the bigger one!!!  Plus Barry has been wanting one for a long time!

Home Depot:

2-Ton Hydraulic Jack: $20- We have been needing one for the car, and Barry has been wanting one!! So we finally got one!!
15 Piece Screwdriver Set: $10- Another tool set Barry has been wanting.  He loves his tools! <3
2set Heavy Duty Work Gloves: $8.88- Something really good if Barry has to go and work outside!

Gap: I love Gap during Black Friday!! I have some things from high school that I still have and love to wear that I got on Black Friday from year's past!

8 long sleeve shirts (some thermal, some not), and a pajama set for Barry!: $50 TOTALLY WORTH IT!! Gap rocks!

I also made some wax orders!!!

Haleys Heavenly Scents:


6Pack Pink Serpendipty
6Pack Granmas Creamy Vanilla Bean Noel Zucchini
2 6Packs Pink Sugar
6 Pack Pink Sands
6 Pack Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
2oz TART CUPS Black Cherry Noel
2oz TART CUPS Blackberry Noel
2oz TART CUPS Cinnamon Noel
2oz TART CUPS Granmas Creamy Pink Zucchini
2oz TART CUPS Granmas Creamy Sugar Cookie Dough Bread Zucchini
2oz TART CUPS Granmas Creamy Waffle Cone Zucchini
2oz TART CUPS Granmas Creamy Zucchini Bread
2oz TART CUPS Marshmallow Spice Latte
2oz TART CUPS Pink Noel
2oz TART CUPS Pink Pineapple Orchid
2oz TART CUPS Serpendipty Noel
2oz TART CUPS Snow Angels
2oz TART CUPS Southern Home
2oz TART CUPS Sugar Cookie Noel
2oz TART CUPS Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini Bread
2oz TART CUPS Vanilla Bean Noel
2oz TART CUPS Cotton Candy Funnel Cake
2oz TART CUPS Granmas Blackberry Jam
2oz TART CUPS Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
2oz TART CUPS Sugar Cookie Dough Funnel Cake
2oz TART CUPS Wildberry Vanilla Bean Noel Mousse
2oz TART CUPS Whipped Pink Peppermints

These may be a little different when they get here.  I made a heat of the moment purchase on the 11/23/2012 and remembered most of what I got, and a few were guesses.  Then me and a friend are going in in a purchase too!  She is new to wax and I told her HHS was the best place to get wax and warmers!!!

Shayz Scentz:
6pack Pink Toastie Marshmallows
6pack of Almond Cake
6Pack of Pineapple Pappy
6Pack of Pink Dreams
CUPS:
Pink Mousse
Marshy Marshmallow
Minty Pink
Peachy Pink
Pink Lavender Supreme
Pink Serendipity
Pink Vanilla Bean
Pink Sunny Sand
Totally Pink
Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar.

Ohhh its going to be a great December month!! WAX WAX AND MORE WAX!!! BRING IT ON!!!

I can't leave you guys hanging without telling you what I've been melting this week.  Its been a long week... but I will definitely tell you!

OK I didn't actually end up changing out the warmers until Wednesday from Saturday night which still had the HHS Granma's Creamy Pumpkin Crunch Zucchini, Granma's Creamy Vanilla Bean Noel Zucchini, and the other ones that you can see from my last post.  I melted HHS Pink Sugar in two warmers, SMT Buttercreme and Rosegirl's Cinnamon Sugar/Graham Crackers that I got from a destash.  I had put the warmers in the freezer last night from that and changed them to HHS Apple Cider Bread, Smores, Candy Corn, Country Bumpkin, Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte, and Candles By Victoria Marshmallow Campfire.  

HHS Pink Sugar- FANTASTIC!
SMT Buttercream- it was good but it's just not a scent that I would order again.  I have seen Candy Cane Marshmallow Noel on their facebook group page... omg WANT!
Rosegirl's Cinnamon Sugar/Graham Cracker- I wouldn't order it again if I had the chance.  Its OK, Rosegirls is a little too expensive for me anyhow.
HHS Apple Cider Bread: YES! REORDER! YUMMY!
HHS: Smores: Another Reorder... absolutely DELICIOUS!
HHS Candy Corn: Not a reorder for me.  Just not a fan
HHS Country Bumpkin: Not a reorder either. Just not a fan of the scent.  Got both the Candy Corn and this in a sampler pack so I didn't pick them out.
HHS Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte:  I know, I have gone on and on about how I don't like a multitude of scents, including caramel and alot of latte scents.  This one is actually really good!! I'd order this one in a six pack!! I don't really smell that caramel note that I don't like in most of all the caramel scents that I have smelled.  YAY Janet for this one!
CBV Marshmallow Campfire: I got this one from a destash and I like it.  I don't think I'd order from her just from this scent but its good!! If you guys are thinking about ordering from CBV and want to try it, I would recommend it!!

Thanks everyone!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment