Sunday, December 2, 2012

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like December!

Anyone ever  had a week where they feeling going Rambo on everyone?  Yep... this was that kind of week for me.

Luckily, I realized two things.  One, I didn't go Rambo on everyone.  Kudos for me, it took a lot of willpower but I did it!!  Second, I feel that tarts and good smells are really good therapeutic agents!  That and my husband is what have been calming me down here lately.

First, my recent orders. Ha, ha, ha!  I am pretty sure I already told you guys about the Shayz Scentz and HHS orders I made.  I added on to my HHS order!  Jack Frost and Candy Cane Claus Cookies for sure.  The rest, I don't remember, but I'll definitely be reviewing them when I get them!

Then with all the commotion, Sniff My Tarts opened back up with a sale!  Like they needed one!  I ordered 10 packs of racecars in different scents.  They weren't on sale, but I think the racecars are better for me anyway, I was trying out some scents I've never tried but have been wanting to try!

Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake
Orange Zucchini
Tropical Fusion
Serendipity Marshmallow Smoothie
Pink SCDB
Pink Noel
Pink Chiffon
Eggnog
Candy Cane Marshallow Noel
Campfire Dessert!

I can't wait for these!! :) So excited!  Some of them, Barry picked out, most of them, I picked!!  Alot of people were doing blends... I just started doing blends at HHS, and even though they turned out well, I usually have to conjure up the confidence to make a blend!! So I'll stick with the regular scents for now! Ha!

Now for scents I have been melting:

Shayz Scentz Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar- so Strong! Definitely a reorder
Shayz Scentz Cinnamon Toast- I wasn't sure how I'd like this one, but its a reorder for sure!! Nice and cinnamony without being too spicy!
Auntie Di's Delights Brown Sugar and Fig- This was a very nice duped scent!! I am going to look at her FB page when I go on FB.
CBV Marshmallow Ambrosia- Another very nice Candles by Victoria scent!  Its just too bad she charges alot for shipping!! Maybe I'll break down and order sometime!
Distinctly Pink's Country Home- This was nice, I put it in my Scentsy warmer, and its doing quite nicely!
I want to say alot of Pink Sugar scents and other stuff.  I know I melted Pink Serendipity by CFTKR in my NEEWWWWW Santa Claus warmer from BH&G that my Walmart FINALLY GOT!!!!!  I think that is the only CFTKR scent I've liked so far.


I got contest winnings from Missy's Tempting Tarts!! I got Mango Tangerine, Vanilla Grapefruit, Honey Graham Cracker, and Cinn Vanilla!! They all smell amazing!!

Thank you guys!! Talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment