Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nine Days Until Christmas 2012

First of all, I know there are a few vendors out there that are going to try to work Christmas.  STOP RIGHT THERE!!  Everyone deserves to have Christmas with their families!! We will all live with having our wax packages out a day or two later.  Everyone deserves to have Christmas, ATLEAST Christmas Day off!  Enjoy yourselves! You do great work the other 364 days out of the year!!!

I am still waiting for my Haley's Heavenly Scents order and Sniff My Tarts order.  I am pretty sure HHS is shipping out tomorrow (both orders, the one with my friend and the other that I made on my own!) Sooooo many great HHS goodies!!  And Amy and Donna over at SMT have been working really hard with their sale orders, so I'm OK getting mine whenever! :)
I am just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get them!!!!  I will be taking pictures when I get my HHS orders!! Holy crap!! There will be sooo many!!!!!!!

I am melting: Shayz Scentz Gingersnap (YUM), Front Porch Twilight in the Woods (going to try this from HHS before trying to order from FP in a 4pack), Front Porch Cozy Fall Nights (I soo want to reorder), and FP Brown Sugar and Cinnamon (Not a fan).  I also have Slatkin Spiced Cider oil and Slatkin Toasted Pistachio Delight candle from last year going!! Its such a cozy cozy day!! <3

I have to give honorable special mention to Front Porch's Group Hug!  OMG! I was hesitant to try this.  The description is "Beautiful fragrant blend of sweet lavender, pink sugar, mandarin orange, bergamot, and tangerine enhanced by hints of fresh peaches, strawberries, and raspberries on an undertone of white musk".  The lavender+musk+bergamot, even with the pink sugar and other fruits, was worrysome for me.  I'm not a musky scent lover.... I try to stay away, but I did pick up one, hoping maybe it was maybe more Pink Sugar-heavy?   You can basically smell pink sugar and orange... the lavender in it makes it smell pretty.  Does that make sense to anyone?  It sweetens the orange some to where it smells similar to NightTime Tea from Bath and Body Works.  Its a very nice scent!! Definitely getting a 4pack of it, until I can get another vendor to dupe it!   (Haley's Heavenly Scents!)

I have been melting some great scents and have come up with some good blends from Haley's Heavenly Scents.  Pink Sugared Strawberry+Coconut+Vanilla Bean Noel!  I did that the other day and it smelled AMAZING!! The first strawberry tart (Pink Sugared Strawberry from HHS)that I have smelled that didn't smell funky, generic, or just plain cheap.  AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!


I have on now LSC Citrus Bread, Aunt Nena's Juicy, Orchid Lake Candles Iced Lemon Biscotti, HHS Whipped Wildberry Scone and YOCC Pink Kaleidoscope.  Yay!! I can definitely smell the Citrus Bread!! 

Another tart that I have melted that I have to say is fantastic is SMT's Cotton Candy.  I'm usually weary about getting Cotton Candy scents because they are faint, almost nonexistent when melted.  But SMT's is strong.  Granted, I put it on in my bedroom, but nice and strong it was!! Even my husband said something about it!! :)

Thanks guys!! I want to hear all about what you are doing for Christmas and what you are melting for Christmas.  Anyone giving any wax-related gifts?  I still have to pick out my Christmas melts!  Is anyone going to the Bath and Body Works SAS?  I am SOOOO going!! I am going to work all day Saturday to go, but I'm going to go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment