Friday, December 21, 2012

Nearing the end... and MADE IT!

I am going ahead and doing this week's blog entry early this weekend, only because I'm sick and can't go back to sleep.  Plus my weekend is going to be a little funny.  I have to work until 2PM tomorrow (whereas I usually work until 10:30-11AM) and get Sunday off and Tuesday off.  I am so freakin' jealous of you people who actually get Christmas vacations.  My feet don't know what a vacation feels like anymore... unless you count when my hubby rubs them!! And believe me, that's a vacation to my feet <3  Thanks babe!!

So here it goes:

First: I GOT MY HALEY'S ORDER!!!!  YES YES YES YES YES!!! Pictures!!!!

Le BOX!


What came out of the box!


After I sorted it!




This is from my box, my friend came by and gave me the rest of my stuff!! Soooooo wonderful!! <3 I ended up with two bags of Pink Sugar, two bags of Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, one bag of Pink Serendipity, one bag of Pink Sands, and one bag of Granma's Creamy VBN Bread!

Cups are: Strawberry Funnelcake (freebie), Jack Frost, Black Cherry Noel, Cotton Candy Funnel Cake, Whipped Pink Peppermints, 2 Pink Pineapple Orchid, Blueberry Funnel Cake, Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini Bread, Cinnamon Noel, Wildberry Mousse VBN, Peppermint SCDB, Granma's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, 3 Serendipity Noel, Candy Cane Claus, Southern Home, Snow Angels, Marshmallow Spice Latte, Granma's Zucchini Bread, Granma's PINK Zucchini Bread, and Blackberry Noel.   Ohhhh its all amazing!!

My husband is SOOO cool!  Seriously!  He made piles of the tarts in piles he really really likes, kinda likes, and doesn't like.  Luckily the likes piles was bigger than the not-likes.  He really really likes the Pink Pineapple Orchid, Serendipity Noel, Snow Angels and Wildberry Mousse VBN.  And of course, we agreed on all the bags before I ordered them, so obviously those are favorites too!! 

He (me neither!) couldn't wait to let them cure, so we put in Pink Serendipity, Pink Sugar, and Pink SCDB.  Amazing amazing amazing!!! <3 <3 <3!

I also got a lot from Lil Kitchen Candles!! $16 shipped for 12 2oz cups!  I didn't get to pick the scents, but they all sound really good!! I've heard great things about them from a woman who knows about her tarts!! She has good taste!! Will post pictures when I get them!!
Still waiting on SMT! I am still being patient... trying to be.  I love SMT :)  Its hard to be patient... I'm not a patient person!! Their stuff is just so good!!   Did I mention that I got a mini destash?  I got chunks (omg yum!) from SMT in Peppermint Noel and Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake.  And a scallop in Apricot Vanilla <-- melted right away, absolutely perfect! Also got Rosegirls Pumpkin Chai tarts!! They smell really good!! 

Thats about it.  How does everyone feel surviving the end of the world?  lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment