Sunday, November 18, 2012

THANKSGIVING!

Today is the day that we are doing Thanksgiving instead of Thursday.  We got one of those already-made turkeys at Ingles, I'm making REAL mashed potatoes, canned corn, and a store bought pumpkin pie.  We are only two people and I can't cook really well, so I figure, keep it simple!!!

Since its Thanksgiving, I have to melt stuff that coincides with the holiday!  I have HHS Pumpkin Pie Spice, Creamy Pumpkin Crunch Zucchini, Creamy Vanilla Bean Noel Zucchini, and YOCC Pumpkin Souffle!  Its sooooo amazing!! I put them on last night before I went to sleep, so now its not as strong.  I may keep the Pumpkin Souffle and switch out the others... but omg yummm!!!!!!  The Pumpkin Souffle, I only have two left and have been trying to use sparingly!!  I need to order more! lol

I have also melted my two blends from HHS: Granma's Creamy Zucchini Bread mixed with Monkey Farts.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!! LOVE it!

I melted Apple Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Cone last night.  That was good, but I probably wouldn't get it again... it was more appley than I remember.  Maybe next time I should do Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Cone.  Leave that pesky apple out! haha!

I've also been burning Slatkin's Pumpkin Cupcake and Marshmallow Fireside!! LOVE these!!

I also had on Beaux Savons Frais Pink Noel and HHS Pink Serendipity.  I have been finding so many scents I am inlove with lately, that I'm going to go broke trying to get them all!!

I'm pretty sure thats about it!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment