Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Bathing Garden and Melting Diary

Good evening, everyone!!!


Well the time has come!! I have received my largest TBG order up to date!!!  Let me shower you with some pictures!!






Here is my entire order plus my freebie wax extras

Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream, I LOVE IT COLD! 
Pink Sugared Pie Crust, is yummy!! I love how it's two-toned too!
Sleepy.... Sleepy... I can see why so many people love it!  I can't
wait to see this again so I can order more!! I hope it's as great cold!

Le Sticky Bubble Monster.  This one was OK.  SUPER Strong on
the Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum scent.  I was hoping for more
Serendipity!! We will see once it cures! 
I got this in a 4oz, and I'm glad I did!! It smells just as good in a
scrub as it does in a tart!! Yumm!!
4OZ Marshmallow Frosted Cookie Jar, smells soooooo good!!
If I weren't worried about ingesting harmful chemicals, I'd eat it!
This and the one below, are my FIRST 8OZ scrubs!  They are
HUMONGOUS!  And I love the little beads!! I smell more
bubble gum in this like the tart, but I'm hoping it's layered
and the Serendipity comes out too!! 
Last but not certainly not least, my 8OZ Guava Berry Gelato!
I LOVE THIS SCENT!  And having it in the shower will be awesome!


I also got these little decals as my freebie.  I have
no idea what scent they are, but they're cute!
When I took pictures of my scrubs today, for the life of me, I couldn't get the labels to be focused, so I just rewrote them in!  Lol, better than nothing I suppose!


I am also still looking forward to my Haley's Heavenly Scents order!! Woohoo!!

I also won a Haley's Heavenly Scents Twinkie Sampler on her Facebook Group Page!! YAY!!!!

I will be taking scores of pictures when I receive my order and sampler!!  I am so excited!!









And for my melting diary: It's been a pretty productive week: melt-wise!

Melting Diary

Village Candle Vanilla Pear - I don't do pear most of the time, but this one is actually a juicy not too sweet pear scent.  Recommended if you see it at a TJMAXX!
LCP Cotton Candy Twinkies ZB - This was great! As was Wildberry Mousse ZB from LCP!
LCP Wildberry Mousse ZB
CBV Cinnamon Raisin Bread
HHS Granma's Amish Toasted Caramel - I usually HATE caramel!  But this wasn't cloying or gross, it was fabulous!! <3 I think I may get Granma's Toasted Caramel next time I order from HHS again!
TBG Rainbow Candy Cream Soda
TBG Pie Crust over Lavender - I melted this and Rainbow Candy Cream Soda together, which was actually pretty interesting!! Now I want to know how Lavender Cream Soda would smell together!
Streetman's Love Potion #7
HHS Vanilla Bean Cookies
HHS Fluffy Pink TM
HHS Candy Cane Noel - This was a great peppermint scent!! I hope to get some more before Christmas perhaps!!
HHS Granma's Monkey Farts
Slatkin Marshmallow Fireside
OLC Harvest
TBG Pumpkin Masquerade
LCP Pumpkin Praline PoundCake- This was REALLY delicious!! Such a good fall scent!
LCP Stella's Bake Shop
HHS Cinnamon Cookie Dough
SMT Ice Cream Scoop Serendipity Smoothie
Village Candle Chocolate Chip Cookie
K's Kreations Twisted Peppermint
HHS Granma's Keylime ZB

HHS Raspberry Zinger - Mixed this and Granma's Keylime ZB together.  Perhaps a new blend idea??? Because it was really good together!


Have a great week everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice order, Ashley!!! :) I'm looking forward to mine arriving next week. Once my stash dwindles down (maybe in the year 2015 - ha!) then I'll allow myself to order from HHS. I'm sure I won't hold out too long though. HHS and Long Cane Primitive are next on my to-try list! After those two I want to try OLC and Streetmans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda!! Yes, I can't wait for your pictures!! :D You definitely shouldn't wait until 2015 to order from HHS, she's always been one of my favorites!! One of my first I've ever tried and have always stuck with!

      Long Cane Primitives is fantastic too!! OLC, I've had so-so experience with. I think it's different type of wax, and Streetman's, I'm still waiting for mine to cure!

      I can't wait to hear when you get your TBG order!! Talk to you soon!

      Delete
  2. ASHLEY! HI! I always get so excited when I see a post from you in my blog feed. YEA.
    I'm really interested to try the Marshmallow Frosted Cookie Jar scrub. I'm going to pick it up the next time I see it.
    You melted through a ton of great wax! The fact that you melted Pie Crust over Lavender and Rainbow Candy Cream Soda together makes me think you might be a little nuts ;) Just kidding …I LOVE that you're not afraid to experiment with scents.
    I'm going to come to you for blending advice one of these days, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUNNEE!! Hi!! <3 Visa versa too!! Everytime I see "Fragrance Obsessed" in my e-mail, I'm like HEYYYYY!!! Reading time!! :D Definitely do pick up Marshmallow Cookie Jar in a scrub, it's absolutely yummy!! Like I said, I'd eat it if I didn't think I'd have to go to the emergency room an hour later!

    Hahahahaha maybe I am a little nuts!! LOL! Really though, I love trying to come up with interesting combos!! And hey, if you ever want Ashley Watkin's blending semi-expertise, you got it babe!!

    BTW, I haven't forgotten your FR Oils!! It's been a crazy/tight week. lol

    Looking forward to your next post!! <3 Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshmallow Frosted Cookie Jar scrub?! DANG, that sounds incredible!! Awesome TBG haul, very nice. Did you order from the restock this week?

    Congratulations on winning the twinkies sampler! WOOHOO!!

    CBV Cinnamon Raisin Bread, how did you like this one? Slatkin Marshmallow Fireside, yay! It's time for that scent again! OLC Harvest, wow, that one is really great! HHS Raspberry Zinger is really awesome. Great throw!

    ReplyDelete