Sunday, October 27, 2013

What I Have Melted Plus NEW ORDER!

Good afternoon fellow waxies!!


The week has FLOWN BY!  


I work in retail/grocery, and probably in the first time since I was sixteen, I have had the ENTIRE WEEKEND OFF!! I have forgotten what that feels like!! I love it!! I probably won't be so lucky again the next schedule, but I have enjoyed luxuriously lounging around in my PJ's instead of rushing crowds of people through my line.  Woohoo!

What shows do you all watch?  I have been watching episodes on Cucirca because I don't have cable and this is the only way to watch my shows!! I follow/watch: 2 Broke Girls, Castle, Covert Affairs, Drop Dead Diva, Grey's Anatomy, Necessary Roughness, Orphan Black, Revenge, Rizzoli & Isles, Switched at Birth, The Big Bang Theory, and The Carrie Diaries.  This site is perfect, because it updates within 24 hours within when the episode aired on cable/TV.  Plus NO COMMERCIALS!! 

OK, so this week, I have placed a HHS order!! I still need to figure out how to use my gift certificate, but here is what I am planning on getting!! 

HHS ORDER: 


Tart Brittle Pistachio Coconut Fluff Tart Brittle Granmas Monkey Farts Prim Words Vanilla Butter Fudge Twinkies Granmas Spiced Apples & Peaches Pink Cotton Candy Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread Toasted Bubble Gum Cotton Candy Lemon Drop Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread Granmas Peppermint Fluff Granmas Apricot Zucchini Bread Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg Pink Noel 2oz TART CUPS Country Chic Sweet Potatoes & Brown Sugar Granmas Pumpkin Blueberry Vanilla Sandalwood

Free Six Packs:

1)Buttermilk Pancakes/New Sugar Cookie
2) Pink Cake Batter Ice Cream
3) Pink Lavender/Whipped ICSDB


I am so excited about these!! Pink Cotton Candy ICSDB, is so me!! I have to refill my Pink Noel brittle bag. AND I FINALLY GET MY PRECIOUS PISTACHIO COCONUT FLUFF!! YAYYYYY!! And my precious Granma's Monkey Farts too!! I love them both!! I love Country Chic as well, but I want to test it out to see how well it does in wax! If it throws well, it'll be a reorder for sure! And I can't wait to try Vanilla Sandalwood, Granma's Pumpkin Blueberry, and Sweet Potatoes & Brown Sugar!! I am hoping that Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg is the dupe for Slatkin's that they discontinued a few years back!! I love that scent!! Plus I got Twinkies and Vanilla Butter Fudge to blend on my own versus in blends already!! There are just so many!! I couldn't choose!

Then there's the story of what I melted:

Melting Diary-

HHS Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Crunch- Definitely a great pumpkin scent, smooth, and creamy and good! Love it! <3 HHS Granma's Sweet Pumpkin Bread HHS Cinnamon Vanilla HHS Granma's Amish Cinnamon Bread FP Apple Blueberry Bread- A little more apple than blueberry for me, but it's really good! JLCCW Nana's Kitchen- I love this creamy cinnamon scent!! TBG Guava Berry Gelato- FAVORITE!! Getting this in a 8oz scrub soon! Slatkin Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin HHS Fluffy Pink Toasted Marshmallow LCP Danish Butter Cookie Zucchini Bread LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread TBG Serendipity Cream Pie S&S Pistachio Coconut Fluff - I finally can melt some of the Pistachio Coconut Fluff I have been hoarding!! Because it's awesome! Sweet Fixations Pink Serendipity HHS Granma's Apple Cinnamon- Definitely surprised that I like this one as much as I do!! That and Granma's Pumpkin Apple Butter!! Yummmmmmmmmmm!! <3 HHS Hot Orange Danish HHS Apple Cinnamon ISCDB HHS Serendipity Noel HHS Cinnamon Noel HHS Granma's Sweet Pumpkin Bread HHS Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte- This one I thought would be a sure-winner, but something about it seems buttery, and it's not for me. RG Watermelon Swizzle Sticks LCP Vanilla Mint Noel- Definitely one of the few mint scents I really enjoy!! Not SUPER minty, but a nice creamy mint! LCP Pink Ribbon Cookies

Have a great week everyone!! I hope to get my TBG order this next week!! So be on the lookout!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to Cucirca, I've never heard of it before!
    Did the gift certificate work okay? It looks like you got some yummy scents!

    You are a bakery melting girl after my own heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes!! I don't have cable so it's the only way for me to have my shows and not have to pay an extra bill that I don't need!! Extra wax money, after all :D

      The gift certificate was fine!! Janet helped me with it and I put it in late last night!! Thank you again!! I am EXTREMELY EXCITED about my order!

      Lol ohhh yes, I'm a somewhat seasonal melter, and when it gets cold, I want everything cozy, sleepy, warm, and wonderful in my warmers!! LOL :D How are you doing? <3 How's Fannie? <3

      OH! I messaged you on Facebook btw!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome you got a full weekend off! YAY!

    Shows I watch: Parks & Recreation, The Ultimate Fighter, Homeland, SCANDAL (OMG, the best), The Walking Dead, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Conan, Frontline, The Daily Show, Revenge, Once Upon A Time...tons of stuff, LOL. Thanks for the TV link!


    AWESOME HHS ORDER! Love what you picked. Can't wait until you get it!

    Also, fantastic melting diary this weekend. HHS serendipity noel is so, so good, love her serendipity scents. RG Watermelon Swizzle Sticks is to die for! How was HHS cinnamon noel, overly spicy? How does it compare to cinnamon vanilla?? I love spicy scents, and her vbn is nice. How about her hot orange danish? JLCCW'S NANA'S KITCHEN ZOMG, my favorite!! One of my top 5 favs ever, I think. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I was so surprised... WHAT!? A whole weekend off?? I wasn't going to argue!!

      I forgot about Once Upon a Time! I'm going to catch up on that next!! I need to watch the Walking Dead and Scandal too!! lol Enjoy!! <3

      Thank you!!! <3 I am READY to get it!! I have been needing/wanting more Granma's Monkey Farts and Pistachio Coconut Fluff! Love love love!! And I'm so excited about the new scents!

      Love HHS's Serendipity, and yes RG Watermelon Swizzle Sticks (Isn't Swizzle Sticks supposed to be some kind of grapefruit?) was great!! HHS Cinnamon Noel is a little spicier than regular Cinnamon Vanilla, but I like a little spicy when it comes to cinnamon, but not overly spicy. Does that make sense? lol It can't burn my nose... other than that, I like spicy :D I'm really over Hot Orange Danish. I think I OD'd on this scent when it came out, but it is a good scent! HHS's is really good! Lol And JLCCW's Nana's Kitchen is one of my favorite! I had mixed with some sort of sugar cookie and VBN and loved it!

      Talk to you soon!! Can't wait for another blog post!

      Delete