Sunday, October 20, 2013

Long Cane Primitives

It has been an interesting week.  A few days off here and there!

So I have been putting this off, but figured I'd do all three of my "checklist" together in one post!

First, I got an awesome LCP package!!

All the pretty tarts, in all their glory!  
Butter Jam Cookies, Lemon Marshmallow,
Orange Coconut Cake, Cacao Colada, Kettle Corn,
Pink ZB, Beyond Paradise
Sweet Honeydew, Lemon Noel ZB,
Pizzelle, Bear Claws, 2 Pistachio Coconut
Zucchini Bread
Blueberry Funnel Cake, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Caramel
Apple Funnel Cake, Orange Sherbert, Buttery Cake Bites, Orange
Cotton Candy, 4 Pistachio Coconut Fluff, and Pistachio Coconut
Zucchini Bread
Pretty Bundt Cakes in Cotton Candy Marshmallow and
Lemon Marshmallow


















LOOK HOW PRETTY!! Pretty Bundt Cake!!! The detail! 
















I think these are ADORABLE!! To me, they look like hearts with
those little bows that are tied on baby-booties when you
take them home from the hospital!! So cute <3
















I got the cute hearts above in Pink Ribbon Cookies and Vanilla
Mint Noel!! 


































THEN I made a Streetman order!! I had won a gift certificate about a month ago for $20 and JUST now used it.  Yeah, I know... what a lazy wax bum.

I ordered a 10oz decorated bundt cake in Lavender Sheets, scent shots in Parisian Morning, Pumpkin Souffle, Everything Nice, Bonfire on the Beach, and Raspberry Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread.  And I also got a Spicy Onion Dip packet!! That's definitely different and I can't wait to try it!


Here is my Melting Diary for the week!! A little shorter than normal, but I've been lazy and had some favorites too!

HHS Pink Pineapple Orchid
Slatkin Marshmallow Fireside LOVE
S&S Marshmallow Fireside- I don't know if I had this one for too long, but it didn't produce much of a noticeable throw that I've come to expect from S&S.  I have had this one since April so maybe that had something to do with it?
HHS Cherry BubbleGum
HHS Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookies
BL Mystery chunk
FP Tropical Island Marshmallow
Shayz Pink Raspberry Macaroon - This one was very nice!! I've been iffy on raspberry scents but I'd definitely order again!!
CBV Pumpkin Eggnog
Slatkin Pumpkin Carving
CBV Feathers Everywhere- This one surprised me!  I really liked this one!! Smelled like a down comforter.  That kind of clean and airy but without the industrial solvent smell!  Wonderful <3
Shayz Pink Fire
HHS Cinnamon Vanilla
Can-Do White Cherry Blossom- Let me go ahead and say I am not a huge floral fan!  But this one is nice and soft, while lasting!  It's really pretty and now I'm debating ordering from Can-Do!
HHS Granma's Pumpkin Apple Butter ZB
HHS Granma's Apple Cinnamon ZB
HHS Cinnamon Noel
BH&G Ginger Spice Cake- This is the only Wal-Mart candle that I love!! The other ones I don't even look at because none could hold a candle (yes I know, haha) to this scent!! So warm and comforting, and I don't even mind that it tunnels a little bit!
LCP Isles of Serendipity


So I've been seeing everything PUMPKIN lately!! Pumpkin Cupcakes, Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin muffins, Pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin crepes, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin frappacinos, pumpkin coolatas, I mean, the list can go on and on!  What has been the best pumpkin thing you have tried this year?? What do you WANT to try that you haven't yet?  I am dying to make Pumpkin Oatmeal and Crockpot Pumpkin Cake!  Pumpkin Crepes is definitely something I'm thinking about too!  I've already had a Pumpkin White Chocolate Coolata from Dunkin Donuts that was yummy!

Sound off below!! Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to trying Long Cane Primitives!!!!!

    S&S Marshmallow Fireside also gave me a pretty light throw (it was 3 weeks old).

    My favorite pumpkin scent, that I've tried so far, is FP Pumpkin Vanilla Marshmallow Bread.
    The pumpkin scent I'm looking forward to will be arriving tomorrow... S&S Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream!
    Shanna's description - Pumpkin Pie, Graham Cracker and sweet creamy ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUH! So maybe it wasn't just me. I had such high hopes for that one too Lynda.

      Cindy's wax is fantastic!! Really great!

      OOOOOOOO Both FP's and S&S's pumpkin scents sound amazing! I'll admit, I've been trying to find a pumpkin ice cream in the grocery store. I have found a few... Will probably get it closer to Halloween!! Enjoy your order today Lynda!

      Delete
  2. Such a good job on the pics! Your patio looks like a lovely bright place.

    I can not wait to get my LCP order. I just messaged Cindy tonight (immediately after seeing your amazing photos) for an update on my 9/1 order. She said I was in the next batch to be invoiced. YES!

    I haven't been in the mood for pumpkin yet since it's just now starting to get cool here in san diego but I know I'll be overdosing on SB's pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, the standard pumpkin pie and this year I'm going to make (possibly over and over again) pumpkin whoopie pies with a maple and cream cheese filling.
    I wonder if BHG makes the ginger spice cake scent in clamshells? If not, I'm picking up the candle the next time I see it.
    Great melts, there were several on there that I've been curious about, like Shayz pink fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi S! Thank you!! Usually I keep the apartment dark because Barry has migraines and it helps with those. I keep telling myself that I need to buy patio furniture... atleast a few fold-out chairs with a small table for drinks! It's a great place for pictures!

      YAY for your LCP order!! You always have awesome orders, and I can't wait to see pictures once you get it!!

      Lol I work in a grocery store, so I've been seeing pumpkin EVERYTHING! There is a kit for Pumpkin Bread that my co-worker is trying to coerce me into buying for pumpkin bread. Two loaves, white frosting over the top. It looks so good!! I hope to get a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving cuz I love them with some cool whip... yummmmm <3
      PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES!? Omg that's a new one and that sounds so delicious!!

      I think BH&G does do clamshells in Ginger Spice Cake. That's what I am going to have to resort to once I run out of candles... it is the ONLY scent I still remain true to Scentsationals and BH&G. I have not found one quuiiitttteee like it. It's fantastic!!

      I love Shayz pink melts!! Pink Fire was a freebie in one order and I had to have more for the winter time!! Love it!! <3

      Can't wait for your next post!

      Delete