Sunday, October 14, 2012

Haley's Order and Bath and Body Works.

Have any of you ever had it to where you couldn't stay up past NINE O CLOCK?!?!?!   I feel like an old biddy... lol

So news.... you guys came for wax news huh?  That's good because I have some!!!

I have been working so hard and my check was better than normal, so I was finally able to put in my Haley's Heavenly Scents order tonight that I have been bugging people with all week!!  So here it is, what I ordered!!

Combo Warmer Gift Set
Scents - Vanilla Cinnamon
Scents - Celtic Moonspice
Colors - Blue 
2oz TART CUPS - Cinnamon Doughnuts
2oz TART CUPS - Granmas Creamy Vanilla Bean Noel Zucchini
2oz TART CUPS - Candy Cane Noel 
2oz TART CUPS - Light Blue TYPE Dolce and Cabbana dupe 
2oz Tart Cups - Poison Pie
My two free six packs are blends of Apple Cinnamon and Sugar Cookie Cone, then another blend of Monkey Farts and Granma's Creamy Zucchini Bread!!! 

The blend of Monkey Farts is supposed to be a recreation of Farty Bread from Front Porch, but since it never is in stock, I MUST RESORT to mixing my OWN!  lol I hope its good!! It is the first time mixing scents and making my own combo but I am confident that Janet will make excellent blends!

I also went to Bath and Body Works today.  I FINALLY got the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3 wick!! My store has been sold out for weeks, and I found it sitting by itself on a bodycare display.  That bad-boy was MINNEEE!!!!  I also got to smell and got the last Sandalwood Vanilla.  I am usually not a sandalwood fan, but I liked this one cold!! Then with the 3/$20, I got a Vanilla Snowflake.  I burned it tonight and definitely is a unique scent, but I do like it!!!

I sent my husband on a Yugioh duel with his friend this morning.  It's the friend's first regional tournament ever and my husband's first one in 7 or 8 years.  I am almost as excited for them as I am about my wax!! I thought I'd share!!

I also did my first video.  Please, please be kind.  It is 7 in the morning here... but I wanted to do it!! And yes, I live in Georgia, and I hate my southern accent.  I try to downplay it as much as I can, but it still manages to seep in ... 







Its a terrible thumbnail... but I think its an OK video.  I hope to do more and get more comfortable doing them!! But this is me!! 

OK I am melting Pumpkin Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread from Haley's Heavenly Scents!  I really like it!! I might get that in a six pack next time!!   I have also melted HHS Apple Cinnamon <-- so GOOD!  And I'm not even an Apple person!!   Thats why I had it mixed with Sugar Cookie Cone!! Sugar Cookie Cone is new!!  So I really wanted it mixed with something!! 

I melted Front Porch's Pumpkin Marshmallow.  Its not as great as I hoped.  Which is rare with Front Porch.  But its OK.  One less scent I love.  Haley's has great pumpkin scents anyways!!  I also had Sugar Cookie by Front Porch too, and by the time it was melted, I was ASLEEP!  lol  But luckily, I have a four pack in it, so I can try it again! lol

I plan on melting today like CRAZY!!! This is my day off for the week!! So I am excited!!

Talk to you all later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment