Friday, October 19, 2012

Quick Post!

Quick Post for me today!! Its Friday (YAYYY!!! TGIF!!!) and I have my half day at work tomorrow... so the weekend is coming upon us, friends!!!

I have been melting and burning a good bit here lately!! Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from Beaux Savons Frais, Front Porch Strawberry Mallow Bread, Slatkin Spiced Cider, etc etc.  All of these are fantastic!!! Definite reorders (except for the Strawberry Mallow Bread).  I am not a huge fan of strawberry scents, but ordered it because I thought the idea was cool.  At first it smells like a milkshake (which was yummy, actually!) Then I got a HUGE dose of bread, and no strawberry/mallow.  I wouldn't order it again, but it was good while it lasted.  

I am burning Slatkin's Spiced Cider, only because I was too lazy last night to replace what I had in my warmer the other night.  But in my defense, I went to sleep at 6:30PM.  Yes, I was tired!!

Alright, everyone, thank you for stopping by, reading, and hopefully I will have something a bit more in depth and more fun to read this weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment