Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ava's Country Cupboard!

I've got my second Ava's Country Cupboard order here!!

It was all RTS!  So I ordered it on Saturday I think, then it was here today!

Here are some pictures!!!

I got Pumpkin Cupcakes, Sugared Vanilla Cookie, Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg, and Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts


Let me let you guys look at these cupcakes!! They are GORGEOUS!! So decorative!! My camera didn't do it justice, but I bet if I laid them out, someone would try to eat one!
My lil' cuppy-cakes! 

And by the way, I know I haven't ordered from Ava's in a little while, but I LOVE how she has the "Made by" dates on the back!! These are new to me!! Took a picture to show you all!!


Now for what I have melted:

Melting Diary:

HHS Granma's Toasted Cinnamon Noel- This one is a custom blend and is so nice for the non-spicy cinnamon lovers!! Creamy and warm!! If you guys get a chance, and can't come up with a blend, try this one!!
HHS Granma's Raspberry Zinger ZB- I mixed this one up from Prim Words that I had, and just plopped them in together.  I DEFINITELY need this again!! Sooo yummy!! 
Pics & Petals Bakery Shop- This one is good!! It has alot of apple in it, to me! But it's a nice bakery scent!! Nice and strong!!
HHS Granma's Monkey Farts- My custom blend, LOVE!
HHS Granma's Hot Apple VBN- This one I blended with Granma's Monkey Farts- I couldn't smell too much with it, especially considering I split the scent shot in half!  I am going to try the other half in my warmer in the bathroom, so I can test the scent without other scents clouding it!
HHS Granma's Fluffy Pink Blackberry Butter Jam Cookies- This one was another custom blend, this one is really good!! Great for Pink Sugar and Blackberry Butter Jam Cookie fans alike!
Angel-Made-Scents Pistachio Coconut Fluff- Of course, if you've been reading this blog, you know I'm a HUGE PCF fan!! This one is a little tiny sample, but really good!! YummM!! 



I should have K's Kreations here tomorrow!! So be on the lookout for another blog post tomorrow or Friday!! Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment