Thursday, September 6, 2012

Planning and Planned Orders

I have had two days off, (which hasn't happened in quite a while!) so I have had a chance to go over to a vendor or two that I haven't been able to before and check out prices/scents and shipping!

Pics, Petals, and Scents is having a promotion where you get 12 scent sticks free with any purchase!!  I would do that, only I have $5 to spend on tarts right now, and shipping to my house is $5.10.  I will definitely order another time though!

I also went to Haley's Heavenly Scents to see if there was anything else I wanted to add to my order and check out stuff for next time!! Since I didn't share with you all and I shared with my wax groups, here's what I remember me actually ordering from HHS.  Someone needs to remind me to copy and paste my cart right before I hit the "Pay" button because right after I do, my list is gone, and I don't remember WHAT I HAVE ORDERED and it drives me CRAZY!  So here's what I had written down of my order!

Juniper Breeze
Mrs. Clause Cookies
Pineapple Orchid
Pink Serpendipty
Smores
Vanilla Cinnamon
Battle of the Sexes
Fall Sampler Pack
Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
Spiced Cranberries
Fresh Linen
Loopy Ice Cream Cake
Pilgrim's Pie
Pumpkin Pie Spice

I can't WAIT for this to come!! I ordered on the 24th of August.  And her TAT is 2-3 weeks (just fine with me, because her stuff is completely worth the wait!)  But half way through her TAT, I start to get antsy and stuff because I want to see my stuff.  To smell my stuff.  Does anyone else feel like that?  I feel really bad bothering Janet, I know she works extremely hard.. I guess I just like progress reports.  Weird?  Not weird? Needy? Maybe... :( Hmmm....

Then I got to looking at Bath and Body Works's candles!! I have seen lists of fall test candles, regular "in-all-stores" fall candles, and winter test and nontest candles.  I have compiled a list of all the candles I want.  If what I think is going to happen, happens (more $$$$$$$$$$$$!!) Then I will be ordering alot of these candles all at once! I love ordering from the test store because I know I am getting my money's worth!

Fall CANDLES:

Roasted Pumpkin Butter
Blueberry Pumpkin Patch
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Pumpkin Cupcake
Nutmeg & Spice
Spice
CSD
Cranberry Woods
Brandied Pear?
Autumn Day?
Paris Amour
Cafe Au Lait

ONLINE:
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Brown Sugar and Fig
Kitchen Spice

Winter:

Enchanted Woods?
Twisted Peppermint
Frosted Cranberry
Spiced Apple Toddy
Holiday
Merry Mistletoe
Peach Bellini
White Barn?
Cashmere?
Sandalwood Vanilla
Marshmallow Fireside
Cinnamon Frosting
Merry Cookie
Peppermint Mocha
Vanilla Bean Noel

The ones with ?'s next to them I am unsure about.  Still have to smell them or atleast find scent descriptions!  And then the ones online, will just be those three.  No sense in buying ones you can get in stores, online.  My Bath and Body Works is less than 5minutes away! So I definitely spend less in gas (if thats even believeable!) then I would in shipping!

I have to credit Cia Malone and her blog Shopping Sweetheart for the list of fall test candles and the entire winter list!!  She has an incredible blog, keeps up with all of the latest at Bath and Body Works, and finds new information about before we have heard anything about it anywhere else!!  I frequent the Bath and Body Works Facebook page, and she is a fellow follower of the BBW Facebook page!!

Thats all I have been doing!! Plotting and replotting orders and bugging vendors about updates! But I can't wait for my HHS order and I can't wait to do a MEGA BBW test store order!! YES! :D :D

And of course, my home never goes without something melting or burning.  My husband Barry is coming down with a flu or a cold or something, so I have MoneyPenny's Rosemary Mint that I got from a wonderful destash!  I also have Front Porch's Peppermint Noel, which I have actually liked more than I thought I would!! Its a strong peppermint, not so much a sweet peppermint!  I had thought about burning Slatkin's Twisted Peppermint, but I have one left from 2010 in 25oz that I'm saving for Christmas!  I even got Barry some actual Rosemary to chew on because TIP: If you have a sore throat or a cough, it is a good idea to chew on rosemary because of the eucalyptol in it will help loosen the phlegm and soothe a sore throat!  And the best part, doesn't have to taste bad!! You can put alot in mashed potatoes (my idea) or where I read this from ( Eating Organic Facebook Page) they say you can put it with Brie Cheese or apples!  I'd go with the mashed potatoes though!

Thanks again everyone!! Have a great day and Happy Burning/Melting!


No comments:

Post a Comment