Sunday, September 2, 2012

Starting to Feel Like Fall, Inside Anyway

Usually I have not been a big fan of fall scents.  In the past two years, I have converted where now I have a large amount of fall scents as well as summer and spring scents!  Even though some days it still reaches 90 degrees outside, I couldn't wait to break out the fall scents!!  I have Slatkin's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin burning, Ye Olde Candle Cubbard's Pumpkin Souffle, and Shayz Scentz Pumpkin Crunch Cookies.  I am a huge pumpkin fan!! Its a cozy scent and depending on the person, it can be spicy or it can be a sweet scent.  Very very versatile! 

This time around, I come much more prepared than I have been the last few times.  This week, I have been taking NOTES on my computer's sticky note program.  This program has been a lifesaver for me!! I lose the actual sticky notes or little mini notes that I would have around the house, but these stay right where I can find them!! Inside my desktop screen!! Hehehee :D

TO THE REVIEWS!! I have been melting mostly Haley's Heavenly Scents and Shayz Scentz this week.  So thats the pattern, in case anyone notices :D

Haley's Heavenly Scents:

Toasted Marshmallow- I love HHS and I love Toasted Marshmallow scents.  So I thought, for sure, this one would be in the bag, and a definite reorder.  But it smells funny to me.  I think it may be because that was the one that kinda melted a little bit when I got it, and the tart cup had fell off.  I don't know if it has anything to do with it.  But it just smelled really weird to me and I couldn't wait for it to melt all the way to change it out.  Alot of other people really love it so its probably just me. 

Fruity Slices- Wonderful!! A nice fruity and strong scent!! No other scents in it but fruit!! If you love fruity smells, you'll love this one!!


Whipped Peaches and Cream- I, or rather, my husband had the A/C running while I had this scent on, so after the A/C was off, it was kinda strong, but a really nice peach scent!! For anyone who really likes these kind of scents, HHS's version is great!


Sniff My Tarts

Peaches and Cream- I had this melting with HHS's Whipped Peaches and Cream, and while I had the A/C running I could barely smell it (which is VERY unlike SMT!) so I am attributing no scent to the A/c.  When I did have the A/C off, which was a day later, it was semi-strong.  So I'm thinking this was a good scent to order too!! Even semi-strong, it was a nice peach scent!

Lasting Scent Candles

Pink Marshmallow Shortbread- Holy beejeebies jeepers, holy beejeebies jeepers, oh my! (Sorry, weird nerd moment!) But I put HALF of this puppy in and its throwing SOOOOOO strong!! I may just have to break down and half an order (to get free shipping) with someone.  These are amazing and so strong!! I know why everyone really likes these!!

Scentsationals:

Mother's Day Sugar Cookies- Oh the smell of sugar cookies and I don't even have to bake for them!! Yayy!!  Nice and strong (using two cubes) and so worth it!! I may get a few more of these before they leave for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment