Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Temperatures Are Dropping Outside, But Inside is Toasty!

I hear some of you have been getting snow!! I would LOVE some snow!! A reason to get out of school/work (Love a good snowday!) Atleast it would make a slow day at work!!

We have just been getting what feels like sub-zero temperatures.  But, keep in mind, I live in the South. Georgia.  It really means under freezing for me!! lol

So I have been melting SUPER-TOASTY scents!!  I had a S'mores theme going for a few days!  Then I have a Lavender/Pink Sugar/Tangerine combo going now!  Will tell you more below!


HHS Cinnamon Noel - beautiful! Cinnamon with VBN... I love this!! When my Cinnamon Vanilla runs out, I'm getting this in a six pack!
BSF Chocolate Buttercream- I've already raved about this one!! Love it!
Shayz Pink Fire- This was a freebie that I got in my last order!  I looked up the description and saw it was Pink Sugar and Cinnamon.  I've been LOVING Cinnamon scents lately!! This one is FANTASTIC!! Another Pink Sugar scent at its best!! Once Shayz sale goes under way today, I'm ordering it in a six pack!
Shayz Pink Toastie Marshmallows- LOVE!
KNB Ashley's Spicy Sweet and Toast- I haven't really had good luck with KnB scents... Not too strong.  But cold, it has a nice smell.  It's my own personal scent of Cinnamon Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow, and Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin I think.
Slatkin Nutmeg & Spice- love this!
BH&G Smores- Another goody!

Nene's Lavender Tangerine- I have to order more in this!! Or see if I can get it mixed with Pink Sugar!! I melted all of these below together, its such a wonderful combination!
SMT Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake - SO STRONG!  And sooo good!!!
HHS Georgia Peach - Strong, but I am not a fan of peach.  I would definitely recommend if you are going to do a Lavender/Orangey/Pink Sugar combination, do Tangerine.  A nice citrusy tangy orange.
HHS Pink Sugar- LOVE
Shayz Pink Dreams- LOVE!  ANother favorite!
Shayz Pink Toastie Marshmallows- LOVE!  Another Favorite!
Crosscreek Orange Smoothie- This was nice! I wouldn't reorder it personally.
LKC SCDB Zucchini- Another favorite!! Have melted it before and would definitely consider it a reorder!
Distinctly Pink Sangria White Peach- Again, not a peach fan.  But nice! :)



Has anyone seriously tried Pink Sugar/Lavender Vanilla/Tangerine?  It's AMAZING!!! I'm serious!  Freakin' amazing!! And I'm not a strong lavender fan at all.  But this is the perfect amounts of everything!!  I tried Front Porch's Group Hug and it's unreal!!  Now I'm blending it everywhere!

Also I'm a huge fan of S'Mores blends!! Chocolate, Buttercream, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, Pink Sugar (OK I can blend ANYTHING with Pink Sugar <3) all together to make a killer Smore!!

Anyone else have any unique blends that are AMAZING!!?!  I have been a blending machine here like crazy!! I have empty candle jars putting on candle warmers so I can have more room to blend scents!! I definitely been making a dent in my stash!! Which is WHY I am ordering from Shayz soon!!

Here is my list of what I'm wanting to get:


PINK FIRE 6pk
PINK TOASTIE MARSHMALLOWS 6pk
PINK DREAMS 6pk
CINNAMON TOAST 6pk
WARM PINK VANILLA SUGAR 6pk
PICK 5:
PINK GRAPEFRUIT
AMISH BREAD
PINK ZUCCHINI
PINK SERENDIPITY
PINK STRAWBERRY JAM 1
V/S Dupe Tarts PINK
SPRING SINUS RELIEF



I am getting a few orders here soon and a friend is giving me some tarts from Village Candle!! I can't wait!!

Would love to hear what you've been melting!!



2 comments:

  1. That Pink Sugar/Lavender/Tangerine blend you mixed together sounds amazing! I think I might have to try that =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! It's a perfect blend for non-traditional lavender people, like myself. I am so afraid if I order lavender something from a different vendor, its going to be that strong herbal lavender. I think I like the bakery lavenders. Like Lavender SCDB. Yum! :) Definitely let me know how you like it!

      Delete