Sunday, March 10, 2013

WAX EXPECTED!

Short little post!! Wanted to let you guys know that I am expecting: SMT CHUNKS!, Orchid Lake Candles and a new vendor called The Happy Little Bee, ALL TOMORROW!! I WILL be taking pictures!! So stay tuned tomorrow!! I get off at 2PM eastern, will be having my husband pick these up so I can go through them all and roll in my wax... lol kidding!

I also have my Ready-To-Ship wax/bath products from BeauxSavonsFrais shipping out tomorrow!! Will probably get that Wednesday or Thursday!! Glorious wax week!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting, I love the day my wax packages come! :) I would love to try SMT, BSF, and OLC. Lucky you! I'm still a newbie, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, do you know where I can find a dupe for pineapple orchid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! I'm making another post!!

    @Hillary: Lots of places have dupes for Pineapple Orchid. Do you order from Haley's Heavenly Scents? That's usually the best place per oz and she has Pineapple Orchid, and if you like Pink Sugar, Pink Pineapple Orchid!

    ReplyDelete