Sunday, April 14, 2013

Can't wait for Summer!

Made two wax orders 4/11/2013

Sugar and Spice:

6pack of Pistachio Coconut Fluff
RTS Melts in:
Camu Camu (Scentsy Dupe)
Cotton Candy Fluff
Eggnog VBN
Marshmallow Noel

Strawberry Lemon Fluff
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Lemon Berry Wafer

Front Porch:

Singles in Strawberry Satsuma and Blueberry Satsuma



HHS Pink Noel - Favorite
FP Serendipity Cupcakes - Reorder
FP Vanilla Grapefruit - Good
FP Pink Noel - Favorite
Bella's Pink Serendipity Noel - Favorite
FP Warm Vanilla and Sweet Sugar - Ended up loving this scent, got it in a destash!! Great vanilla scent!
JLCCW Peppermint Bark+Pink Serendipity! - I smelled this cold and wasn't sure about my decision to do peppermint with serendipity.  Then I tried Serendipity Splash from Tiffany's, which is Pink Serendipity with a splash of peppermint and marshmallow.  I had renewed faith.  Tried it and it is fantastic! :)
Sugar and Spice Pistachio Coconut Fluff - This and Berry Bundt Cake Noel lasted FIVE DAYS in their warmers!! I, as you see above, reordered Pistachio Coconut Fluff.  Next order....
Sugar and Spice Berry Bundt Cake Noel - Next order... I am reordering more of Berry Bundt Cake Noel.  I could still smell this when I was putting the plate in the freezer.  Gah I love it!! <3 <3
Can-Do Butt Naked - Nice!! Considering putting in an order from another vendor for Butt Naked
Shayz Hawaiian Breeze - very nice clean scent, without being too clean.  Kinda fruity, kinda clean.  
FP Pink Lemonade - This has turned kinda soapy smelling to me, but it was OK to melt. More soapy than I remembered.  
HHS Pink Hawaiian Splash - STRONG! GOOD! REORDER! 
Cheryl's Candle's Pineapple Dreams- I forgot that I had this, so I melted it, but it was before I found out that I don't like Pineapple scents warm.  Good scent for you pineapple-lovers!  
BH&G Grapefruit Melon Sage, Chilled Berry Bellini, and Tropical Fiesta - These are all great scents to get for the summer from Wal-Mart!! All threw really well and I would recommend!! I just had two cubes each in one clamshell consolidated, so I threw them in all together!! Nice and good! <3


Check out The Scented Princess for Scoopables!  http://shop.thescentedprincess.com/Whipped-Wax-WhipWax.htm?productId=26


So I have made a new list of my favorite vendors.  I have been daydreaming about GIGANTIC orders from these vendors.  I think if I had just these vendors in my life, I would be JUST FINE!  As long as I could order as much as I wanted!! lol

Haley's Heavenly Scents, Shayz Scentz, BeauxSavonsFrais, Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery and Confections in Wax, and Sugar and Spice Gourmet Candles.

If anyone has not already, go ahead and check out Sugar and Spice Gourmet Candles!! My friend Sarah Miller is having a party with her, so make sure if you do order, to put her name at checkout in the comments!!  I will link Sugar and Spice's Facebook, the website, and Sarah Miller's video about her GIVEAWAY for all of her "Party Guests!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SugarAndSpiceFans/

http://www.gourmetsoyonline.com/store/Default.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTJHWmV9Go


Hope everyone enjoys!!! I know I have been INLOVE with my Sugar and Spice stuff!! Even though she doesn't offer free shipping until $100, even my husband is saying, "Let's reorder!!"  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Shanna is THAT good, and FAST!  FAST!

I have a picture of my HHS order, but can't find my cord, so once I find it, I will do a seperate blog entry and tell you guys all the great new scents that she has!!!

Look forward to reading some comments!! Also, if you have a blog, I would love the link!!

Thanks everyone!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment