Sunday, May 26, 2013

K's Kreations

I got my K's Kreations order!!

To be honest, I got my K's Kreations order on Friday.  But wanted to give a little of space for the Leneas/AMS post!!

I got a bag of blingin' Rainbow Brittle in Pistachio Pudding Cake and Dreamy Zucchini
I got Sniffin' Sticks in Island Bliss and Southern Sunshine
I got singles in Baked Wildberry Bread, Candied Raspberry Bliss, Pure Bliss, Sea Island Strawberries,  Sticky Zucchini Bread, Sunny Bliss, Tropical Bliss Spritzer, Vanilla Butter Fudge, and Wild Pink Cookie Bread

I got freebies in Fruitilicious, Zucchini Bread, and Lemon Zucchini Cake!!


Everything smells good on cold sniff!! Especially the Southern Sunshine and the Pistachio Pudding Cake!! I'm a bit hesitant on cold sniff about the Zucchini and Bliss blends!  But I know Zucchini is a totally different story once melted, and I'm thinking the Bliss blends will be the same!! I'm loving everything I got!! Haven't melted anything yet (waiting for it to cure!) so I will report once I do melt some!! I'm leaning towards a few pieces of Dreamy Zucchini!! LOVE Tangerine during the summer!! Yay!! 




Melted:

SMT Pink Sugar Butter Cookie VBN- YUM!
HHS Pink Fluffy Toasted Marshmallow- YUM!
Shayz Scentz Pink Serendipity- Oh yes!
Shayz Scentz Pink Grapefruit- It's a 6/10.  I do like it, but it's not super strong.  It's good to mix with other things though!
Shayz Scentz Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar- YUM!
Crabby Candle- Pink Sugar
Dutch Candle Company- Toasted Marshmallow- I melted Crabby Pink Sugar with the DCC Toasted Marshmallow.  It was OK, not as strong as I would have liked.  I melted it in the bedroom.

I am waiting for HHS and BSF.  Should be getting HHS this week and one of a few BSF Packages this week!! SOOOO excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Ashley! What is the "bliss" part or their blends? Can't wait to try K's!

    I noticed the same thing about DCC's toasted marshmallow, there are other better blends out there that are stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bliss, I will copy and paste from the website!

    ** Pure Bliss**
    A Signature Blend! Hints of Pink Sugar are blended with various vanilla oils to create an ooey gooey sweetness that is sure to please!"

    Let me know when you order!! Her Zucchini blends are really nice!! And if you like pistachio, get Pistachio Pudding Cake!! Yummmmmm!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete