Thursday, December 5, 2013

Influenster-The Violet Box

For those of you who are not familiar with Influenster, it is one of the world's largest companies that let you test products!! They send these boxes out with different products, and they match you up when there is a box that fits your profile and survey answers.  They then send them out, and you get to use/test every product and post your reviews on your public forum (Facebook, Twitter, a blog, etc) your honest and true opinions!

Go sign up!  http://www.influenster.com/

Well I was fortunate enough to be matched with the Violet Box.  I haven't received an Influenster box over a year... so this was really exciting!

Here are some pictures and an itemized description of what I received!


Add caption





















Goody's Atheletique Headband $6, Sally Hansen New Triple Shine $4.99, Soy Joy 99cents, Montagne Jeunsse Clay Spa $2.49, and Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo $5.99.

I already went ahead and tried the SoyJoy bar!!

What it looks like from when you are buying, in case anyone
wants to try!

The wrapper and what the bar actually looks like.  Personally
I think it looks like something completely non-edible but I'm sure
you all can infer on that one :D


































As far as the taste goes, it isn't super sweet... but kind of tastes like the unsweetened chocolate bars without being so bitter.  And then it has pieces of fruit (which I really think they are raisins) in it as well.  I think the certain taste that it has is supposed to keep you from gobbling it up (like the super sweet protein bars that you normally get that taste like chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate chip cookie dough).  So I gotta say this would get a A-, for you health nuts out there, this would be a great addition to your diet!  It just wasn't necessarily my cup of tea! But I think it is eatable for even the non-soy eaters!  Just.... don't.... look at it much.

I am really looking forward to trying the rest of these products out!! Yay!

Speaking of products to try, I have subscribed to a wonderful freebie site!  This one is nothing other than a regular website that  lets you know when certain companies are offering free samples on their Facebook pages or regular websites.  You sign up and get a sample of whatever you sign up for in 2-8 weeks, depending on the products.  I've gotten some in less than two weeks!! But it's the first freebie site that I think is actually legit!! Here's the site: http://www.freeflys.com

Here's what I've gotten in the past few days, all gratis!

Starbucks K Cups!  I don't have a Keurig of my
own (YET!) But am dying to get one! So I figure
I can try these Vanilla and Caramel cups
in a regular coffee maker, right?

I have never been a tea person.  Not hot, nor cold.
But I have been wanting to try some hot teas, to see
if any sway me.  Celestial and Twinings are the popular
hot teas I see being bought in my area, so I figured
I'd try them both while they were offering freebies.


























I have also gotten Emergen-C packets, Breathe Right Strips, Twinings tea packets, etc etc.  I've kinda just started a month or two ago, but am really happy with the ones I've gotten!


Hope everyone enjoys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment